Perfect combination? Yes I think so.
Of course it took some effort and brain power to realize I had all these things and that they should go together, but I’m sure thankful the thought came to me!
I had this as a snack between meals the other day and it kept me full and satisfied until dinner. You could make this a full meal as well, I just eat a lot.
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 mango, skin removed and diced
- 1 C black beans - rinsed and drained
- 1 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- juice of ½ a lime or a whole lime if you prefer
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Combine all ingredients and enjoy within two days.