Broccoli Coleslaw Minus the Mayo
I made this the other night to go along with my yummy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork sandwiches, and it gave the best crunch and a perfect amount of added flavor to the BBQ.
It stores in the fridge for days and you can use it for sandwiches, on salads or as a side.
- 1/4 C olive oil
- 1/2 C apple cider vinegar
- 2 TBS honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 scallion, sliced thinly
- 1 bag broccoli coleslaw mix
- Combine all ingredients together, let it sit for as long as it can in the fridge, stir again and enjoy!