Peanut Butter Hot Cocoa Oatmeal Cookies
These cookies are nothing but good, real and whole ingredients. Mashed banana, old fashioned oats, honey, organic chunky peanut butter and a little salt mix in with the cocoa powder to create a delicious little cookie for a perfectly nutritious snack or dessert.
Now that it's spring, it's time to get rid of all the winter essentials you probably have stashed away, like maybe all that hot cocoa powder!
They are the perfect balance of flavor and you can taste just about every ingredient in these. So grab a glass of milk and have a few...or five.
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- ½ C chunky peanut butter, lightly melted
- ⅓ C honey
- 2 packets hot cocoa powder (about ¼ C)
- ¼ C dark chocolate chips
- 2 C old fashioned oats
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, then on a lined greased baking sheet, form batter into ¼ cup balls and flatten slightly on the sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until tops are slightly browned, then remove and let cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.