The Easiest Week of Meal Planning You’ll Ever Need
Week 7 Meal Plan
With the right meal plan, you can save big $ at the grocery store,
and still eat healthy.
I'm so excited for this meal plan! So simple, so easy and such delicious results. I managed to stay under budget at the store this week and we had fresh, nutritious meals every single day! By giving you simple ingredient combinations rather than full fledged recipes, it makes life easier for everyone. You can easily sub in something else if you prefer a different type of ingredient, and everything is meat free this week (with the exception of eggs and fish), with a huge emphasis on in-season produce. I hope you enjoy the easiest meal plan you'll ever need!
Check to make sure you have these items in your pantry already:
- California Olive Oil / Coconut Oil/Sesame Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Whole Wheat Pasta
- Soy Sauce
- Garlic Cloves
- Marinara Sauce
- Almond Butter
If you do not already have the above mentioned items, then simply add them to your grocery list below!
Week 7 Grocery List
Grains & Other
- Loaf of Seeded Rye bread
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Granola of Choice
- Corn Tortillas
- Pesto of Choice or make your own
Fruits & Vegetables
- 1 large package of mixed greens
- 1 16oz package arugula
- 5 ears of corn
- 4 plum tomatoes
- 1 lb bag carrots
- 1 small red onion
- 3 red bell peppers
- 2 lemons
- 3 limes
- 1 package shiitake mushrooms
- 1 large eggplant
- 1 avocado - slightly soft is the perfect ripeness
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 2 large zucchini
- 1 bunch scallions
- Berries of choice
- Shredded carrots
- 2 cucumbers
- Gallon of 1% Milk for coffee or tea
- Plain Greek yogurt - plan for 6oz per serving
- 2 cans chickpeas
- 1 lb peeled and deveined shrimp
Once you have your shopping done, it's finally time to start cooking! See below for Week 7 Recipes.
Week 1 Meals
Below is this week's meal breakdown...
- Toasted Rye with Almond Butter or a Fried Egg
- Mixed Greens with cucumber, shredded carrots, red bell pepper and chickpeas with olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Corn & Arugula Salad with sautéed shrimp
- Penne with tomato, arugula, diced fresh mozzarella and pesto
- Sauteed shrimp, bell pepper, red onion, avocado on corn tortillas
- Asian Carrot Noodles
- Sauteed shiitake mushrooms with shrimp, penne and pesto
- Grilled eggplant, red belle pepper, farro, mozzarella and tomato
- Plain greek yogurt with berries and granola
Make the meals in whatever order suits you best.
I would love to hear from you so please send me an email via Lauren@creativelydelish.com. I am happy to help you in any way! I truly believe that a whole food life will lead to a fulfilling, happy being, and planning ahead is key. Meal Planning is essential to making good food decisions.