Tuscan Tuna Salad
I have to admit I'm getting pretty bored of plain salads and plain tuna and plain everything for lunch. I'm excited about this one because I can eat it so many different ways - in a wrap, sandwich, salad, on crackers, etc etc. You could also use a light italian vinaigrette or red wine vinegar. It was so flavorful and kept me full all day long, which is important for me since I have a fairly active job. Enjoy!
- 1 can light tuna in water, drained
- 1/3 C small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 C red onion, chopped
- 2 artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/4 C sweet corn
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 TBS fresh parsley, minced
- 2 TBS olive oil
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and voila!
- Serve in a large lettuce leaf, on whole wheat crackers or a wrap, in a sandwich or topped on a salad.